Thursday, September 15, 2005

the new

It's been a long time since my last serious post. Since then, I have started taking classes of a wholly different kind, and moved into my first apartment. I have a "new" desk, a new guitar, and a new roommate (whom, by the way, I love), not to mention new academic and career goals (soon to solidify into a major, minor, and certificate) and a new (or at least a different) me. To go with it... this. Maybe it's a reflection of the internal shift that's gradually taken place over the past couple of years. Maybe not. Either way, it is what it is.

3 comments:

expr3ss said...

a new life. how refreshing.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. =p "silent song" is kind of like my xanga..only my xanga is "silent sonata".. but yeah, i think growing up changes a lot of who we are, but inside, there's still that little flame..u know what i mean? Anyway, hope you're doing well. we need to bake cookies sometime. I have a craving. -_-

bluesmileyface said...

wow. totally didn't notice that. and yes, please do come over and bake cookies! (or, i certainly dont mind being whisked off to wherever you are now ^^)