m: and actually i should go to class now
=x
so....as much as i'm excited to actually see you online
i'm going to have to run off on you
:J: Boo
m: but love you bunches
and miss seeing you
J: Classes aren't that important
not compared to me
m: haha
J: you should know this
m: yes yes
you are right
J: they aren't teaching you the right things in China
fine
go learn things
m: but if i have too many absences i fail
J: But the most important lesson is
Jessica Rules
J: okay, go!
m: yes ma'am
i know
you've taught me well
J: love ya lots too :D
toodles!
m: hehe :)
byeeee
J: I know. I'm amazing that way
m: have a good night
haha
:)
J: Jack of all trades and whatnot
m: man i miss having you around.
^^
J: I'll catch you online some other time
We'll catch up!
m: you better!
ok ok
late
gtg
J: Yeah yeah, so many accusations
bye!
b: wait, are you talking about ~?
a: who else?
a: i'm not amourous like her
a: ...
b: hahahaha
b: I think we're all lovers
a: DOH.
a: but i dont' think i've slept with you
a: we have a common lover =p
b: ohhh, true
b: we need to get on that
a: ...
(people involved in this conversation, you know who you are.... ><)
No comments:
Post a Comment