whoa, you still update your blog? hehe, cool! :-) oh yeah, next time i'm in SL, lunch! hehe...
I think I must have had that for Spanish..Yo! Just because I go away for 10 weeks doesn't mean you should stop updating! Hehe
Post about your new job! I wanna hear all about it :DAnd you should change the format of your comments so that it shows the date too, not just the time :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
whoa, you still update your blog? hehe, cool! :-) oh yeah, next time i'm in SL, lunch! hehe...
I think I must have had that for Spanish..
Yo! Just because I go away for 10 weeks doesn't mean you should stop updating! Hehe
Post about your new job! I wanna hear all about it :D
And you should change the format of your comments so that it shows the date too, not just the time :P
Post a Comment