Tuesday, October 17, 2006

未老先衰
(not old but already in decline)

Lately, I haven't been sleeping very well, which means dozing off in class (which NEVER happened in the first weeks) and having a hard time concentrating when I'm awake. They started some construction/repair at the school, and I can still hear the workers talking and working past 12 midnight, which means even less sleep. Today my classmate found my first white hair...I think that's a bad sign. Good thing fall break is this weekend. Hopefully I'll manage to stay sane and in one piece (my body is feeling about as frayed as my 精神 vitality). Meanwhile I'll try to fend off further white hair by amusing myself with wacky conversations ^^ (see below).

~ the "broken" one
(now also old...-_-)

4 comments:

jennifer said...

Still waiting for mine.. did you pluck it out? :P

jennifer said...

Are you ever going to post on this again? =(

bluesmileyface said...

maybe...someday...

(i think you're the only one who ever looks at this. ^^)

jennifer said...

Doh. Changing the background does not count! >_< And if you posted more then other people would look at it too :P Hehe.